Be sure to watch our Study Tip videos for helpful information. We are proud to help you get ready for the test. Once you are ready here are some helpful check-in tips:
- You will be required to check in at the reception desk where you will present your two (2) forms of valid, original identification
- The testing center staff will verify your appointment time, identity, take your photo, and collect your signature on an electronic signature pad.
- The Testing Center Administrator will provide you with a locker and key to store all of your personal belongings after check in. You may not bring any personal belongings into the testing room.
- Once check in is complete you will either be asked to wait in the reception area or you will be escorted into the testing room.
- You will be admitted into the test room and assigned a testing station with a computer, mouse and keyboard. The Testing Center Proctor will log you into the testing station and you will be ready to start the exam
- No additional material such as handheld calculators, pen and paper will be provided.
- The exam will have an onscreen standard function calculator available for use.