Seeking a CyberArk administrator responsible for managing CyberArk production environment managing more than twenty thousand accounts.
The ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance is required. The clearance eligibility entails U.S. Citizenship, a background investigation and a current clean financial background.
Successful candidate must possess and be able to demonstrate technical skills and engineering attitude for success, dedication and commitment.
Task and responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting system and application accounts in a diverse systems/application architecture.
- Must be familiar with password rotations, password malfunctions, account creations, account changes, accounts integrations, maintaining/creating new safes, and CyberArk policies.
- Further responsibilities include managing EPV(Enterprise Password Vault) with respect to information/systems security and identity/access management.
- Candidates may be required to provide end-user training and CyberArk infrastructure management.
- Tier 2 Support for SharePoint 2013 application and Server Operating System.
- Trouble shoot issues with SharePoint end users and escalate when necessary.
- Grant access to SharePoint sites.
- Create Document Libraries and Calendars for end users.
- Update current SharePoint pages with new information provided by end users.
- Work with Engineering on implementation of approved upgrades and 3rd party software that interfaces with SharePoint.
- BS degree & 10 years (8 years specialized) OR
- Master’s & 8 years (6 years specialized) OR
- No degree & 13 years (11 years specialized)
- Experience in requirements gathering & analysis, solution design, development task management, quality assurance and release methodologies
- Prefer at least 1-2 years strong working knowledge of CyberArk core architecture, vault management, password management, and policy management
- Experience integrating application password management via CyberArk Providers.
- Skill to effectively analyze and solve problems
- Ability to work directly with internal (IT) and external clients.