Summary: Reporting to the Cloud Practice Lead, the Jr. Cloud Operations Manager (“Jr. COM”) will primarily responsible for Cloud administration activities to include usage reporting, monthly billing and account set up. These tasks will require direct interaction with Government customers, and the Four Points operations team. Given the importance of working closely and effectively with customers, partners, and peers, the Jr. COM will demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills. The Jr. COM’s ability to prioritize workload and manage deadlines will also facilitate success.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monthly Usage Reporting
- Cloud Account Setup
- Purchase Order Management (Funding, PoPs, etc)
- Price customer requests using online calculators and information, following through upon award with customer account set up, billing and usage reporting, and quick responses to customer requests.
- Help build and improve sales and business processes, workflow efficiencies, data collection, and the metrics necessary for measuring the business.
- Participate in proposal response content development.
- Participate in post-award kickoff meetings.
- Maintain price and SKU integrity for the CSPs in the contract and product databases.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to engage customers and partners at the appropriate level to develop an understanding of and influence the direction of requirements.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage and prioritize workload to meet important deadlines (including our SLAs with our customers) while maintaining a positive attitude.
- BS/BA Degree in a related field and/or
- Associates Degree and 3+ years of work experience and/or training, OR
- 8+ years of experience and/or training, OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
- Training and experience in cloud offerings, contracts management, and program management, highly desirable.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.