Do you hold high-level technical certifications? Do you have the ability to effectively communicate best practices and articulate enterprise architectures? Are you skilled in migration best practices and hybrid multi-cloud implementation strategies? If so, we are hiring for technical positions of trust and want to connect with you!
As part of our engineering team, you will report to our CIO and engage with enterprise clients to support their cloud adoption strategies. You will support customers throughout the government who are leading the transformation of Federal IT consumption.
The ideal candidate will have:
- AWS professional certifications and equivalent certifications with at least one other cloud provider or VMWare.
- Federal government experience
- A genuine interest in utilizing technical expertise and communications skills to help customers accelerate their move to the Cloud in a managed, well-architected framework.
- BS/BA Degree in related field plus 7 years of experience and/or training, OR
- Associate Degree and 8+ years of experience and/or training, OR
- 10+ years of experience and/or training, OR
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
- Must have AWS Architecture certifications (associate level required and professional level preferred)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Position may require remote work to complete certain projects as assigned.