Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
Intellectual Point is seeking an innovative, detail-oriented SEO Specialist to join our marketing team. This position offers long-term career growth with an established leader in the corporate training space.
The primary responsibility for the SEO Specialist is to manage and execute all of our SEO strategies to drive organic growth. The ideal candidate is a proven self-starter that can guide the marketing team in SEO/content strategy discussions as well as execute and optimize for SEO best practices. You will work directly with the Director of Marketing to execute a strategy intended to meet and exceed goals and objectives.
- Set SEO performance targets and implement tracking of those targets, providing detailed analytics and reporting.
- Build Intellectual Point’s SEO strategy based on the latest best practices, competitive landscape, and keyword research.
- Guide our content team with keyword analysis and research. Assist with writing, optimizing, and placing content.
- Present results and strategies at executive meetings. Educate colleagues on the latest SEO developments.
- Website optimization; improving site structure, page construction, content, keyword lists, and Search Engine Optimization copywriting.
- Run Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter Ads that work with the marketing and sales efforts.
- Develop innovative campaigns that utilize organic traffic, paid traffic, and onsite search
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 3+ years of dedicated SEO experience in the digital marketing space.
- Extensive on-page and off-page SEO skills and experience.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest SEO news, trends, and best practices.
- Experience planning and executing outreach campaigns for link-building.
- Strong grasp on content strategy and customer buying journey phases.
- Ability to use keyword research as a basis to outline long-form posts.
- Strong writing skills for both content and direct-response copy.
- Prior experience executing successful Facebook Advertising campaigns desired.
- Be a team player and work with the Marketing Director to collaborate to make the best campaigns to drive sales.
- 3+ years of specific SEO experience (preferably with a demand generation focus).
- Proven track record of crafting and implementing successful SEO strategies that drive measurable, meaningful results.
- Ninja-level expertise with SEO tools such as SEMrush, Google Search Console, etc.
- Strong project management, organization skills, and process management.
- Strong understanding of website and conversion rate optimization.
- Familiarity with managing IPs’ presence on popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Experience with Content Management Systems, such as WordPress.
- Experience with HTML, CSS or a willingness to learn the basics.
- Experience managing a Google AdWords campaign. Google AdWords or Bing Ads certifications a plus.
- Ability to rank on the first page of a google search.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Salary, Commissions & Benefits
- Attractive base pay
- Attractive Health Benefits + Vacation
- Flexibility to work from home and flex-time
- Performance-based perks, such as a fully paid vacation at an exotic location upon exceeding sales goals.