Tuesday, June 18, 2019
join us as Prem Jadhwani talks about AI, ML, and Deep Learning part 2. With worldwide spending on AI expected to reach $46 billion by 2020 (a 768% increase over 2016’s spend), the U.S. government is increasingly aware that it is not alone in the pursuit. America’s leadership tomorrow hinges on effective AI investments today. This meetup will start where the last AI, ML and Deep Learning meetup left off.
Some of the topics that will be covered:
- AI, ML Deep Learning and Blockchain Concepts
- Fraud Detection & Mitigation
- Geospatial Intelligence using Drone and Satellite Imagery Fusion Platform Sustainment
- Insider Threat Detection and Mitigation
- Smart Video Analytics
- GPU Accelerated HPC Applications
- Robotic Process Automation
- Best Practices in protecting Data Security, Ethics and Governance in the AI/ ML projects
RSVP to get your seats before they fill up.
For those who are unable to attend can join via Webex. Those who attend in person will only be the ones who get Certificate of Continuing Education + Gift Certificates.
**We have recruiters attending the event, please bring your latest résumé**