Artificial Intelligence & Machine learning Overview for the Decision Makers
This is a 2-hour in-depth workshop that will teach you what AI, ML, and Deep Learning is and how you can use it. You will walk away with a clear understanding of how AI/ML can reduce costs, improve predictability and improve customer experience, and It is free! Let us come to you!
- Introduction to AI, ML, Deep Learning and Blockchain Concepts
- Main Drivers for AI Adoption, Supervised/Unsupervised learning & Inference Models State of AI in the Federal Government Today (What is hype and what is real)
- AI Use Cases in Federal to help with Agency Mission
- Fraud Detection & Mitigation
- Geospatial Intelligence using Drone and Satellite Imagery Fusion Platform Sustainment
- Insider Threat Detection and Mitigation
- Smart Video Analytics
- Autonomous Sensors and Large Scale Object Detection Predictive Cyber Analytics & Next Gen Threat Mitigation
- AI & ML for Healthcare
- GPU Accelerated HPC Applications
- Robotic Process Automation
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Maturity Model AI Road map to Success
- 7 Layer Technology Stack for AI Solutions
- AI/ML HyperCAP 2.0 Solution Stack & AI Ready Bundles from Nvidia/Dell EMC & Ecosystem Partners for Accelerating AI (Platform Built for AI Applications)
- What is the potential ROI/ Financial Payback of investment in AI/ ML Projects?
- How some of the agencies and private organizations are leveraging AI/ ML to reduce costs, improve predictability and improve customer experience?
- Overcoming the risks and challenges in the adoption of AI/ ML solutions.
- Best Practices in Protecting Data Security, Ethics and Governance in the AI/ ML projects
- Importance and Role of Data Scientists in the successful adoption of AI/ ML Projects
- Leveraging the power of Hybrid Cloud Offerings & Natural Language Processing (NLP) for Accelerating AI/ ML Adoption
- Getting started with Proof of Concept/ Proof of Value on AI/ ML project
- How will Intellectual Point enable you to embrace and adopt AI in your agency?