Intellectual Point is an authorized Pearson VUE, Kryterion, ISO, PAN & DSST, CLEP, EC-Council as well as Castle Testing Center. We are located in Northern Virginia near the Reston Metro Station off the Silver Line. Our testing center is open Monday – Thursday & Saturday – Sunday.
Preparing for an important certification exam is stressful enough, that’s why we make the test-taking process easy. Our facilities are modern, clean, well-lit, and quiet. We have plenty of parking and complimentary coffee and water available all day.
Stay ahead of the competition and put your skills to the test in our state-of-the-art IT certification testing center. Choose Intellectual Point as your testing facility and find out what keeps professionals coming back!
For your convenience, we are open Monday – Thursday and also Saturdays and Sundays.
- Monday 09:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 09:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 09:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday 09:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday the testing center is closed but the office is open
- Saturday 09:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Sunday 09:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Intellectual Point Testing Center Guidelines
- You will be required to check-in at the reception desk where you will present your two (2) forms of valid, original identification (please see refer to identification requirements in the previous section).
- The testing center staff will verify your appointment time, identity, take a photo of you and collect your signature on an electronic signature pad.
- You will be given the Candidate Rules that contain the terms conditions for sitting the exam. It is your responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions of sitting a DOH examination.
- The Testing Center Administrator will provide you with a locker and key to store all of your personal belongings after check-in. You may not bring any personal belongings into the testing room.
- This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Mobile telephones
- Blue Tooth headphones
- Drinks and food of any kind
- Pens, pencils, markers
- Once check-in is complete you will either be asked to wait in the reception area or you will be escorted into the testing room.
- You will be admitted into the test room and assigned a testing station with a computer, mouse, and keyboard. The Testing Center Proctor will log you into the testing station and you will be ready to start the exam.
- No additional material such as handheld calculators, pen and paper will be provided.
- The exam will have an onscreen standard function calculator available for use.
- A short tutorial on the exam interface will be available onscreen before the exam begins.
- Breaks are permitted during the exam however the exam will not be stopped during the break and the exam time will continue the count down and cannot be made up.
- Once you have completed the exam, you will be escorted out of the testing room and taken to the Reception desk to be checked out of the Testing Center.
- The testing center proctor will give you a printed Score Report that indicates whether you have passed or failed the exam.
- Please note that your exam result is one component of your DOH licensure application process. If your application does not fulfill all of the required components of DOH eligibility criteria, you will not be licensed to practice.
- Your exam results will also be sent automatically to the Department of Health (DOH).
Testing Company Contact Information
If you need additional information about the exams, please review the websites below.
Intellectual Point offers walk-in services for most exams with PearsonVUE, DSST & CLEP from Sunday-Thursday from 10 am-4 pm. Please call proctor’s desk at 571-577-7890 ext 102.