Hurry and Apply for the Re-Employing Virginians (REV) Initiative!
The Re-Employing Virginians (REV) Initiative offers those whose employment has been impacted by COVID-19, the opportunity to upgrade their skills through workforce training in a high-demand field.
- Virginia residents who lost their job due to COVID-19 and received unemployment benefits on or after Aug. 1, 2020, or;
- Virginia residents who were laid off from a full-time job due to COVID-19 and now work part-time, earning less than $15/hour.
- Occupational Training
- Career Coaching
- Resume and Interview Assistance
- Access to Online Job Fairs
- Financial Coaching and Workshops
- You must apply by Dec. 8, and training must be completed by Dec. 29.
- Training costs must not exceed $1,000; participants may choose to cover the remaining cost should it exceed the limit.
- Training must focus on the following industries: health care, information technology, skilled trades, public safety, and early childhood education.